Having not done anything all day, I have decided to change it up a little, so here are 50 facts about me. There is no rhyme or reason as to the facts I’ve chosen, they’re just ones that I thought of while I was writing others down.
So, here we go:
1. I can’t remember a time in my life when we did not have at least one family pet.
2. I have watched every available episode of Doctor Who. My favourite Doctor’s are Patrick Troughton (2) and Colin Baker (6). My favourite companions are Jamie (2) and Rory (11).
3. I love old houses – from tiny cottages to Victorian Grand Mansions. Give me beams or symmetrical facades over stylish mod cons any day.
4. I love Snow.
5. I’m a dog and a cat person. This, I suppose, is because I have grown up with both.
6. I have one tattoo, it is on the inside of my right wrist and is McFly related.
7. I have a growing collection of Whiskey Miniatures.
8. I hate singing. I am not good at it. It’s rare that I do it; even when I’m alone in the house. I don’t sing along to ‘Happy Birthday’ for my family, either.
9. I also dislike it when people sing along to a song that I’m listening to, or that is on the radio. I’d rather listen to the original.
10. I love flying. I would like to learn, one day.
11. I love motorbikes. I would love to own and ride a bike.
12. I’m not keen on chocolate; I would much rather eat sugary, fruity sweets. I don’t like the creamy texture of chocolate.
13. I have rainbow hair.
14. I love colour and wear bright clothes.
15. To juxtapose my bright, colourful self; I don’t like to be noticed.
16. I enjoy watching musicals, be it at the theatre or on film.
17. I would rather be too cold than too hot.
18. I dislike wearing skirts and dresses. They do not feel comfortable for me.
19. I got my ears pierced when I was 7; I went straight from a ballet exam to the piercing place. I was still wearing my ballet clothes.
20. My most prized posession is a hot water bottle cover in the shape of a dog. He was given to me when I was about 8; he’s called Pup-pup and I still sleep with him every night.
21. I miss using a pen and paper – it’s the only thing I miss about school.
22. I love nail varnish and have quite a collection.
23. I love bum chins/chin dimples – some people think I am weird because of this.
24. I’m not good in most social situations.
25. I love the countryside.
26. I’m easily amused.
27. In opposition, I am easily annoyed.
28. My mind veers toward dirty.
29. I get more broody over animals than I do over children.
30. My biggest phobias/fears are vomit, the dark and spiders.
31. I like to drink tea and coffee.
32. The last time my hair was it’s natural colour, all over, I was 17; it only lasted a few days. Before then, I was 15. It is naturally a dark, mousey blonde.
33. I have lived in 8 different houses.
34. I would like to travel the UK and Europe on trains.
35. My current favourite colours are yellow, green and orange.
36. I used to have a double row of front teeth. Now I only have 25 of 32 adult teeth (with my top 2 wisdom teeth coming through).
37. My favourite fruits are grapes, honeydew melon and Pink Lady apples.
38. I have been to see about 18 McFly gigs, give or take.
39. I enjoy the sound of vaccuuming up the needles of Christmas Trees.
40. I have a varied taste in music; McFly, Mumford&Sons, Paolo Nutini, Thin Lizzy, The Choir Boys, ELO, Dire Straits and Gotye – to name, but a few.
41. I like to dance and I miss taking ballet and tap lessons. I must take up adult tap classes, this year.
42. I have always wanted to do horse riding.
43. I cry easily.
44. I am less likely to purchase things online, than I am, in person, at a shop.
45. I like being outdoors, though I am too lazy to go anywhere.
46. I have walked the 3 Yorkshire Peaks in one day; I did it to raise money for the charity I work for.
47. I feel uncomfortable leaving the house without make-up on.
48. I like to read, but I have a habit of not doing for a few months, even if I’m half way through a book.
49. I have a journal, but I have not written in it for a few years. I started this one in 2005 and had 2 previously.
50. I don’t drink. Partly because of my vomit phobia, but also because I dislike the taste of alcohol and I just never started.
There we have it, my list of 50 facts about myself. It took me a while to come up with them, and there are a lot more where they came from; these just popped in to my head first. Hope you didn’t become too bored!
See you tomorrow!